Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring is here


Our rhododendron bushes in bloom is a sure sign that Spring has arrived. We didn't bring the camera to Scenic Beach so we just ate dinner and played a game of casino and then drive back home because it was getting cold. We drove in the 'vette with the top off but it wasn't too cold as long as we were in the sunshine.

3 comments:

Powell Family said...

Those flowers sure are pretty. It's even getting colorful het. The cacti are commin into bloom. We will have to take a walk around the neighbor hood and post pictures of the cacti flowers.

Our Biggs Family said...

Those are beautiful! What a great picture. I am glad you had a good time at Scenic beach as well. It sounds like a great day. We don't have any flowers in our yard...but we do have LOTS of tomato plants, bell peppers, and squash that are just doing great. I love the brightness of those flowers in your yard.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I love the Rhodedendron bushes! I wish they stayed in bloom longer! They are sure pretty though! I am so ready for Spring to be here!