
When Jen and the kids were here for spring break, Spring asked me to make her a purse. She wanted it to take to church to carry her scriptures in. We went to Joann's and she picked out the fabric for her purse and Jen helped me pick out the fabric for Betty's. Grandma also asked me to make one for Betty, (the lady who takes such good care of her) it was her birthday a while ago and Grandma thought it would be something she would enjoy. I'm slow at getting them finished but finally took the time on Sat. and finished them. They have been mailed and Spring you should have yours in a couple of days.
2 comments:
Mom...those look amazing. Spring will be so excited. I haven't decided if I should show her the picture on the blog or let her be copmletely surprised when she gets it in the mail later this week! Thanks for making it. I am sure Betty is going to love hers too! That is so nice for you to do that for her.
Those are awesome mom! Maybe I need to make another one this summer! :) I like the material you used for Betty's.
Post a Comment