
A couple of nights ago we were in the computer room and noticed something on the deck outside the door. Globs of bird mess. I was a little upset until I noticed a nest in the Rhododendron bush. From the sight on the deck there's been birds in the nest for a while. I tried to see if there were any eggs but it's to high to look inside. I thought the grandkids might like seeing the nest. Now we have to clean the deck. It's like cement to clean up. Sounds like a honey-do-list for Dad. What do you think?
4 comments:
sounds like something to keep him busy! THat's a cool picture.
What a neat picture. I will be sure to show the kids tomorrow. THey have been fascinated with birds lately. THey putout their bird feeders they made and so we have lots of birds outside ourk itchen window. And, we have 2 birds nests on the eves of the side of our house. They will love to see this kind of nest. Thanks for sharing it iwth us. Now we will need to see a pic of dad cleaning it up!
I told mom it was on her honey-do list but she didn't believe me!
Sounds like a big mess. We have problems here with our trees. One of the fig trees was blown over. I'm working on getting it upright again.
Post a Comment