Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is always a special day for me because I love being a Mom. I have been so blessed to have such great children. I know that Heavenly Father blessed me with the cream of the crop. I am so thankful for each one of you and the adults you have become. It means so much to me that you are all active members of the church and outstanding citizens. I am so impressed with each of the spouses you have chosen and so thankful that they treat you with respect and love. There's not much more a parent could wish for. Thanks to each one of you for the love and concern you have shown me throughout the year and on Mother's Day. I loved the phone calls, cards, flowers and pampering. Dad got me a gift certificate to a spa for a massage. I will probably take advantage of that within the next few weeks. Thanks again for your love, you have made being a Mom easy throughout the years. I do miss the times when you were little but enjoy the memories, especially when we are together laughing about times past.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

We love you MOM! You deserved a great day.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good day! I wish we could be there to celebrate it with you! I love you! Thanks for being a great mom!