The other night I decided to take Brandon's phone and send Heather a text message (Heather was not home at the time). It took me about 10 minutes to send the message but I did it. Then she responded very quickly and before I knew it I was trying to send her another text. Alanna then commented that I have now texted Heather more than I've texted my own daughter(s). So, I sent Alanna a text...and she was 5 feet away from me. Brandon and Alanna got a good laugh out of me trying to text. We all thought it was blogging material! :)

4 comments:
I'm impressed. You have sent more text messages than I have! I agree that this is definitely blogging material!
Especially since it was Alanna who added it to our blog.
I hate text messaging because it's so tedious. If I were less wordy by nature, or knew all of those little abbreviations, I might feel differently. ;-)
It's so much faster to type in an email or just leave a voice message... but texting does have its place.
Love the backdrop on your blog... thinking you changed it? Pretty. :-)
Our 21st century grandma...! DAD
Post a Comment