

Last night we were watching the food channel and "Paula's Party" was on. She is from the south and fries everything and uses a lot of butter. Her creation yesterday was fried bagels. So today for lunch Dad wanted a fried bagel. We didn't have any green tomatoes to fry to put on it, so I made homemade onion rings to add to the bagel sandwich. Yes, the bagel was dipped in egg and flour then deep fat fried before the cream cheese, beef, onion rings, tomatoes and lettuce was added. It looked pretty good when I got finished with it. Dad really liked it. He even said it would be good along with Chicken Noodle Soup. So if you're wondering what to fix for dinner or lunch try a Deep Fried Bagel.
2 comments:
That actually looks pretty good. I think I may have everything for it too...except the tomatoes. Maybe Joel and I will have to have one tonight whenever he gets home from church. It probably won't be until after the kids are in bed and he hasn't had anything to eat all day so I am sure he will be hungry! THanks for the idea!
I think we need to make those while I am there. They look good...although I wouldn't put the same stuff on mine that you and dad would put on yours!
Post a Comment