Sunday, December 21, 2008

When did snow stop being fun?




Dad and I decided we'd better shovel the snow in the driveway and sidewalk. I remember when you kids were younger and the snow days were fun. Now with the pressure of having to go to work and kids traveling in it, some how it's not quite so much fun. The snow is very dry so shoveling it wasn't hard. Jack Adams had to walk up the hill and leave his 4 wheel drive down at the bottom. He said that this is the 1st time in 20 years that he hasn't been able to get up. He got chains and was headed back down to hopefully get his vehicle. I'm not sure I'll venture out to early tomorrow morning. AND IT'S STILL SNOWING!!!! Spring PLEASE talk to Mother Nature.

3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

I can't believe that! Youw ill have to let us know when and if it does stop snowing. I will tell Spring to talk to Mother Nature. You better not go out tomorrow morning if it is like this!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe those pictures. They are unbelievable. I think I am goign to put a picture on my blog for my friends here in UT to see what I am flying home to. I usually go to WA to get away from the snow and cold...I guess that's not going to happen this time. At least we'll have a white Christmas.

Our Biggs Family said...

Spring says,
"I wish I could go there! I want snow here. I wish I lived right by you so I could go to your house anytime right after school."