

Dad and I went to Kuney's tree farm to pick oput our tree. We have gone there for several years. After picking out the right one Dad cut it down and we returned home. Sunday evening we tried to put it in the stand but our stand is old and worn and wouldn't hold the tree. After it fell a couple of times I convinced dad to use the newer bigger stand that we have and low and behold it worked. We spent Monday evening decorating it. Merry Christmas to all.
I love this time of year. It just seems to bring more kindness and love as we think of others first and as we reflect on the birth of our Savior. I love listening to Christmas music and looking at the lights. I love having as many of the family as can make it here during the holidays. Those who can't your in my thoughts as you prepare for the holidays.
2 comments:
look at your posting on your blog! I love the tree. I can't wait to see it in real life. :)
It is so fun to see your tree. It looks great and I am glad you convinced dad to use the new stand!
Post a Comment