Monday, December 8, 2008

Primary Boys




Since I haven't done anything for my Primary Boys for their birthdays, I took them bowling. Only 3 boys showed up out of the 6 in my class. They had a good time. When Thomas threw the first ball I was glad they had the bumpers up. Otherwise they would have been lucky to get a few points. Once I got a split and told the boys if I got both pins they had to buy lunch. Sam actually looked worried and said he didn't bring any money. They were releaved when I missed on of them. I knew there was probably no way I was going to get both pins but it was worth seeing the look on their faces. Since we were gone the last two Sunday's I had a sub and asked the boys how they were. They were not very well behaved for Bro. Reynolds but at least they told me the truth. I guess Sam hit Thomas and Thomas hit him back. They both got sent to their Fathers. (I've never sent them to their parents) Bro. Jones went home afterward and told Carol he felt sorry for me that they are a wild bunch. I have enjoyed teaching them and seeing their behavior improve. (yes, it's improved for me) They really are good for me but take advantage of a sub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that those three boys enjoyed bowling. They probably thought it was neat that their primary teacher would take them out like that!

Our Biggs Family said...

It is great that you do those things with your primary boys. I am sure they loved it. I bet the look on their faces was priceless.