When I found out Jen was afraid to parallel park, I knew I could teach her how to overcome her fear of performing that maneuver after being taught how in my driver training instruction. I told her I could have her do it correctly after no more than three attempts. This was the third attempt. Now she has to PRACTICE ... PRACTICE ... PRACTICE so she can do it the first time the next time she has to do it instead of driving three blocks away and walking to where she has to go instead of parallel parking at her destination as she does now. I also got some extra study time in toward my hours I need in my driver training plan. Thanks, Jen, for helping me as I helped you.
6 comments:
I was surprised that it wasn't too bad but I still don't know if I will parallel park very often. I guess now I know I could do it if I HAD to.
That's great! I remember tht's the only part that I lost points on when I took my drive test...and I lost ALL points!
It looks like I'll be giving Alanna a parallel parking lesson later this month . . . DAD
I never had to parallel park to get my license so I don't know how, and don't want to know how either.
Sounds like you are happy to be ignorant and apathetic (I don't know and I don't care), Kim. DAD
I'm not ignorant or apathetic, I just don't have to parallel park so I don't need to learn.
Post a Comment