Sunday, January 4, 2009

When enough is too much







Tonight about 5:00 it started snowing again! We have had so much snow this year that I am really tired of it. It does look pretty and if we didn't have problems getting up and down the hill I probably wouldn't complain about it. Brandon suggested that we get in the hot tub, so I told him if he cleared a path on the deck and cleaned off the snow from the hot tub, we would get in. Well he did, so I had to live up to my word and Dad couldn't be shown up, so he joined us as well. It is a really wet snow and is suppose to turn to rain through the night. Hopefully the hill will be fine in the morning.

3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

I really can't believe how much snow you are getting. At least we know you wont' have any here when you come. It is so fun to see the updates to your blog.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's a lot of snow with this last storm. That's crazy. Everyone at school today has been asking me how my trip to WA was and if I was in the middle of all the snow. I showed my students my blog and told them about our adventure from the airport! They loved the pictures.

Powell Family said...

Thanks for getting in the spa with me. It was pretty cold that night. I cleared a path to the spa and cleared it off. Mom opened it up and took out the blue covering. That left dad to get out last and close it up when he was all wet.