Sunday, January 4, 2009
My Primary Class
The new year brings new students in my Primary class. I still have Thomas, Dustin. Teancum and Paul, (4 of the 6 boys I had last year) I also have Madison, Sophia and Hannah. I was surprised how having the girls really changed the dynamics of the class. Even Thomas and Dustin were good. (trying to impress the girls, I guess). We will see how long it lasts. They were even really good in sharing time. I'm looking forward to teaching Church History this year, and learning more about the early saints. I want my class to understand what an important role the early church members played in restoring the gospel. I'm starting my 5th year teaching Primary and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are such a great Primary teacher. Thomas came home so excited because his teacher challenged them to read the entire Doctrine and Covenants this year. So, we are doing that for our family scripture study each night. I am glad the boys were better and let's hope it does continue!
You do so well with those primary kids! Going on 5 years..WOW! Where does time go. I am sure having a mixture of boys and girls helps with behavior!
And you do such a fine job! :-) Primary scares me... give me teenagers or adults any day. ;-)
But you have a lively, fun bunch. Won't those kids be amazing when they're grown up?
Post a Comment