Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun with Isaac

Brandon and I were playing the Wii, when he started playing with Isaac in between turns. Isaac has really started laughing. It's fun to watch him as he laughs. It's been fun to see the change in him in the short time they have been here. He really seems to be more aware and notices what's going on around him more. We have enjoyed spending the time we have with him. (sorry, I didn't know our camera doesn't record sound, or I would have used the other one, so you don't get to hear him laugh)

Like all our Grandchildren, we cherish the time we have with them since it is limited, due to us living so far away from them all.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

What a cute smile and video. I could almost hear him laugh just from the expressions on his face.

Anonymous said...

I figured he'd be laughing soon because he was close to it when I was there. I'd try so hard to get him to laugh and it was like he waas trying to get the sounds out but he hadn't quite figured it out. Can't wait to see everyone again in a few days!