Saturday, January 31, 2009

No longer a slave to the hill





Dad and I finally bit the bullet and bought an all wheel drive car for when it snows. The last few winters have been difficult because of the amount of snow we have had. With the hill we need either all wheel or 4 wheel drive to get up without chains. This winter we broke our chains trying to get the car up the hill after work on day. The car is a 2003 Subaru Legacy. It is in really good condition and drives really good. I really hope we don't have to try it out in the snow this year, but it is nice knowing we have it for when we need it.
One important thing I forgot to mention, It's an AUTOMATIC!

4 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

The car looks really nice. I am so happy for you guys. I laughed when I saw the picture because the car was wet with rain. I know I shouldn't expect anything different! So, how is it to have 4 cars and only 2 drivers! :)

Matt and kim Cloward said...

The car looks nice. I'm glad you can finally feel like you can get around when it snows.

Anonymous said...

That's great! I am glad you were able to find one. Let's hope you don't have to try it out in the snow until next winter.

Powell Family said...

I'm glad you'll finally be able to get up the hill in the snow because it would be a pretty long drive for us and a long waite for you if you needed to call us now to come rescue you.