Monday, September 1, 2008

Cleaning the spa


Since we aren't using Bromaine anymore in the spa we have to clean it every 4 months. That's as long as the chemicals work. Last month when we did it was while Alanna was here. We have finally figured out that if we drain it on Fri. night then it doesn't take very long to clean it and fill it on Sat. From the looks of the picture, Dad did all the work, but don't be fooled. He is just getting all the water out of the spa and I actually cleaned it and filled it. It is a team effort between Dad and I. It sure is nice to have the fresh clean water in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have gotten a spa! I know you guys enjoy it! And we all enjoy it when we come home! :)

Our Biggs Family said...

I love Dad's pant legs! It is so great how much you have enjoyed and used the spa. Our kids talk about it all the time! They can't wait to get in again when we come to visit in October. I remember last Christmas we joked that it was the first time I wasn't pregnant when we visited...little did I know I was already pregnant when we came! This time I definitely won't be pregnant!

Powell Family said...

Why don't you ues the chemicals anymore? Do they not recomend it anymore?