Between Leavenworth and Wenatchee there was this fun fruit stand. We stopped to check out the fruits and vegetables and to just walk around. These are just some fun pictures we took while there. Mom wanted to go into the petting zoo but was told she was too old to go in without children to accompany her. Alanna's harvest themed wedding should have these scarecrows for decorations, huh? Instead of a carriage ride, how about a hayride?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you guys are young at heart still! I like the pictures..but don't worry about trying to find scarecrows for my wedding! I'll pass :)
What great pictures. I love to see you doing such fun things together and just enjoying your time together. You are examples to us of how a marriage should be and how we need to always take time to be together and continue to develop our relationship with each other. I love that you put these fun things on your blog for us to enjoy and share in. Thanks for being great parents and great spouses to each other.
3 comments:
you guys are young at heart still! I like the pictures..but don't worry about trying to find scarecrows for my wedding! I'll pass :)
What great pictures. I love to see you doing such fun things together and just enjoying your time together. You are examples to us of how a marriage should be and how we need to always take time to be together and continue to develop our relationship with each other. I love that you put these fun things on your blog for us to enjoy and share in. Thanks for being great parents and great spouses to each other.
I only have one word... FUN!!!!
Post a Comment