Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE

Sorry there's no pictures to go along with this blog. It seems like I have been pretty preoccupied with work the past few months. The merge has not been good in my eyes and so many things that I used to love about my job are no longer there. I have been pretty negative about it have dread going to work. After the last few weeks I have decided that I need to change my attitude and look at the blessings I have. I am over come come with emotion with the arrival of two new beautiful, healthy Grandsons. I am thrilled with the upcoming marrage of Alanna and Eric. I have been blessed that all 4 of my children are active members of the church and once again look forward to being in the temple with all of you and your spouses. What more could I ask for? I am so thankful for the relationship that I have with each of you. It saddens me when I hear people talk bad about their Mothers and or children. I am thanksful for the Plan of Salvation that teaches us Familes are eternal. It gives us a reason and a purpose to work on making our relationships with each other stronger as the years go on. Time moves forward and we may grow apart physically but hopefully we will keep the ties with each other strong.
I guess with all the changes the past few months I have realized once again what's really important, FAMILY!

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Thank you for the reminder of what is important. Family really is all we need to make it through this earthly existence. Thank you for all you do to make my life better. Thank you for listening to me last night and helping me realize I need to slow down. Thank you for being a wonderful mother to me. I consider you one of my dearest friends. Thank you for being an amazing grandma to our children. They love you and talk about you all the time. We are so excited to see you soon. I love you, Mom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post! I needed it too! It's so easy to get caught up in the negativity that is around me. It's so easy to focus on the negative at school. I am gogin to try hard tomorrow to only say positive things (and think positive things) about what's going on at school. I am planning to go do a sesssion at the temple after school too. Family is what's important and I can't wait for all of us to be together in the temple. I love you!