Sunday, October 5, 2008

LeMay Auto Museum

I, along with a few others from the GOCC, joined the Porsche Club driving to the LeMay Auto Museum in Spanaway. There are over 3,000 cars in his collection along with antiques of all catagories. The tour included LeMay's private residence that the public doesn't normally get to see. Harold LeMay was originally in the garbage and recycling business so ever don't say there isn't any money in garbage.

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That sounds like fun. We saw a car show that was at the park right by our house yesterday as we were driving into town. THe kids thought the cars were really cool. It made me think of you.

Our Biggs Family said...

WOW...that is a lot of cars!

Powell Family said...

That is a lot of cars. I bet you really enjoyed seeing all of them.

Anonymous said...

I thought you'd like that place, Brandon, when I was looking around at all the cars. DAD

Our Biggs Family said...

Check your comments under the sheriff mom post!