Sunday, October 19, 2008
Time for a nap
I had both babies this morning with a goal of getting them both to sleep at the same time. After about 10 minutes of one or the other one fussing they both gave in and fell asleep. I enjoyed holding them both as they slept. It didn't take long before I became sleepy holding them. On Sat. we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese to let them play video games and Brandon bought a rubber snake for Sammy, since he was home napping when we went. While I was sleeping with the babies, Jen and the other kids decided it would be fun to get me with a snake. See what I have to put up with? There's just no respect. I'm sure you can all agree that I am picked on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just as picked on as the rest of us. You just have to get even...like when Jen squarted frosting on me and I had to defend myself! :)
The blame I get is ridiculous. I don't know why I put up with such abuse! That was so funny. THe kids love to watch this video over and over again! Thanks for providing them with such cheap entertainment!
Post a Comment