It's been my pleasure to be able to sew the blessing outfits for all our Grandchildren so far. It's something I enjoy doing and hope to be able to do as long as their parents want me to. This time I got double duty with 2 new Grandsons within 2 weeks of each other.
It's exciting to see our family grow. We can never have too many Grandchildren. Each one is a blessing in our life and brings their own little personality to our family.
I am so excited to see everyone later this week. I love having our family all together. I pray that everyone will be able to travel in safety and with no problems.
5 comments:
Those are so cute! We can't wait to see you guys! This weekend is going to be so fun!
You pray that everyone travels in safety...maybe you should pray that no one gets sick between now and the day of the wedding! :) I told Eric about the Powell Family curse...hopefully we can break the curse this time.
oh, and I love the blessing outfits. They are very cute! Nice job.
The outfits are beautiful...as all of them have been. I really like the checkered fabric. So, who's is whos if you don't mind me asking? We can't wait to be there!
Mom will wrap them up and just hand them to both of you at the same time and you "get what you get". DAD
Post a Comment