Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Sherriff Mom
Our office had a booth at The Kitsap County Fair. I worked Thurs. and Fri. nights after work. On Fri.night as Dad and I got there to relive Megan, she showed me a neat bag she had got for free. I went to the booth to get one but they were out. Megan left for a few minutes and came back with another bag and handed that along with $2.00 and told me I had to go to the Kitsap County Sheriff's booth. She had got me a bag and they wanted to make sure there were really 2 people. She hurried us along and Dad and I walked to the booth. The deputy saw me and asked if I was Sharon. He then proceeded to tell me I had to get on the motorcycle. So like a fool I did, thinking I had to do it to get the bag. But NO! It was for a picture. (that's what the $2.00 were for) He had told her the only way I could get a bag was if she could get me to set on the motorcycle. He proceeded to tell me that my co-worker didn't think I'd do it. All the time I was laughing and telling them I'd only do it for the Grandkids to see. He then handed me the picture and we headed back to our booth. On the way back it hit me, Megan had set me up. The whole office got a laugh out of it. My picture is now proudly displayed on my shelf in the office. I'm not longer just Dr. Mom but Sheriff Mom as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, 4 more posts! I don't know if I can keep up with you! I am glad you are posting all of this. You are becoming quit the blogger! I love the badge!
That is so funny. She sure got you. I can't wait for the kids to wake up so I can show them Sheriff Grandma! I love that you were such a good sport about it. I can hear all of you laughing about it.
You look good as a biker momma! maybe you should tell Dad that since he got a Corvette that you need to get a Harley. Do you think he would go for that?
hey i saw you on Alanna's blog list. Come over and visit ours. THe kids are getting so big! Have a great week! Stacey Weller
I found you!
You have a beautiful family. ~Alice
No NO No ...Sheriff Monkey!
Love,
Joel
Shouldn't that be "Sheriff GORILLA"?
Post a Comment