A few weeks ago on a Sat. morning it was really hot (at least for here). Dad suggested that we go to Seabeck to a little hole in the wall resturant for breakfast. It's called Barb's and everthing she serves is homemade and really good. She makes the best biscuits and gravey that I have ever had. So that's what I ordered. Dad ordered a seafood omlete. It was nice to be able to eat outside and enjoy the sunshine, blue sky and the water from the Hood Canal. It was a perfect way to start off a weekend.
3 comments:
What a pleasant surprise...to get on here and see that you have added posts! Good job! The pictures at the restuaruant are so pretty! I love it when it's a nice warm day in Washington. The water looks so inviting! :)
I love the pictures. They are so nice. I really like your hair. It looks so nice. I am glad you enjoyed the morning together. IT is beautiful there. We are so excited to come and visit!
That sounds like a really nice place. I', glad you and Dad are able to go out and do things like that. The weather must have been an enjoyable change from normal.
Post a Comment