On our trip this last weekend we stopped at Deception Falls and hiked down to it. It was so beautiful and amazing. One thing that made an impression on me was how water can be so soft and gentle as it is running through our fingers and yet so powerful that it can cause major destruction. It was a about a half mile hike. Even though it started to rain we didn't feel much of it because of the tress sheltering us. I hope you enjoy the pictures. We took pictures of the captions along the way. We thought Thomas might want to read them and learn more about the area up here.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the power that water has always amazes me. I think waterfalls, rivers, lakes, etc are my favorite things about nature!
I am always in awe of water too. I love to admire it from a distance...I love to look at it and all but I don't like swimming in lakes, rivers, oceans, etc. Thanks for sharing all the things. I will show Thomas when he gets home. I am sure he will like to read about it.
2 comments:
the power that water has always amazes me. I think waterfalls, rivers, lakes, etc are my favorite things about nature!
I am always in awe of water too. I love to admire it from a distance...I love to look at it and all but I don't like swimming in lakes, rivers, oceans, etc. Thanks for sharing all the things. I will show Thomas when he gets home. I am sure he will like to read about it.
Post a Comment