Friday, August 1, 2008

Alanna's Wedding dress

Here are the pictures of Alanna's dress. We had to put it on this blog so that Eric won't see what the dress looks like before the wedding day. Just click on the album to see a slideshow of more pictures.
wedding dress

8 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I don't know if I should comment here or on her blog but OH MY GOODNESS!! She looks beautiful and the dress is just as gorgeous!! How exciting!!

Our Biggs Family said...

I love the wedding dress. You look beautiful. I still can't believe mom didn't make you get heels or wear nylons! I guess I broke mom down good for you and Kim! :)

Matt and kim Cloward said...

the dress is beautiful. Eric will love it. You look so happy, and so beautiful.

Powell Family said...

It is a really pretty dress.

Powell Family said...

How fun! And you don't even have to stay up till 3 the night before your wedding to finish it!

Anonymous said...

Is this a "Cinderella" style dress?
DAD

Anonymous said...

Alanna You look beautiful and you glow from the inside out, it must be true love.

Kristine said...

Alanna, the only thing that will make it look even better is to have your new groom in the picture.