Now everyone can think that you are a brilliant blogger and can do special things with postings and pictures... when in fact it was a secret helper who did the layout for you.
The scrapbook page looks really nice, Mom. I am excited to get it to add to our book. It was nice to click on the writing page and be able to read it all. The pic of you and Dad is really nice.
3 comments:
Now everyone can think that you are a brilliant blogger and can do special things with postings and pictures... when in fact it was a secret helper who did the layout for you.
The scrapbook page looks really nice, Mom. I am excited to get it to add to our book. It was nice to click on the writing page and be able to read it all. The pic of you and Dad is really nice.
I am super impressed with this! Your scrapbook page looks great and I can't wait to see the actual pages.
Post a Comment