All Because Two People Fell In Love
Nice pictures. How do you get the pics to fill the whole area and not have the black border around them?
The pictures were shot with Brandon's camera. His camera shoots full frame.
We used to get our pics to do the same th ing on the slideshows and now they aren't doing it...so I don't think it has to do with the camera. Just thought I would ask but I will keep trying other things.
I have no idea, Brandon helped me with it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice pictures. How do you get the pics to fill the whole area and not have the black border around them?
The pictures were shot with Brandon's camera. His camera shoots full frame.
We used to get our pics to do the same th ing on the slideshows and now they aren't doing it...so I don't think it has to do with the camera. Just thought I would ask but I will keep trying other things.
I have no idea, Brandon helped me with it.
Post a Comment