All Because Two People Fell In Love
Thanks, mom, for driving back with us and for all the things you do for me, Joel, and our kids. We love you. And THANKS for helping to make nightime in our home so much better!
I love the slide show. I hope you have a great weekend!
you were purple...maybe that's why I said "purple people eater" and dad said "barney." Just kidding. Jen was purple too!
it looks like you all had fun.
I can't wait til we have kids so you do that kind of stuff with them too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks, mom, for driving back with us and for all the things you do for me, Joel, and our kids. We love you. And THANKS for helping to make nightime in our home so much better!
I love the slide show. I hope you have a great weekend!
you were purple...maybe that's why I said "purple people eater" and dad said "barney." Just kidding. Jen was purple too!
it looks like you all had fun.
I can't wait til we have kids so you do that kind of stuff with them too.
Post a Comment