Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas 2011
We celebrated Christmas on the 28th this year so that Brandon, Heather and his children and Alanna and Eric could all be here. We enjoyed time for the adults to open gifts before the kids woke up to their gifts from Snta. It was so much fun watching the excitment that Isaac and Lydia had as they realized that Santa had come. They left a plate of cookies for Santa and Santa left a note thanking them for the cookies. Since Dad had to work we had our Christmas dinner the night before so Christmas was spent playing with the kids, playing games and visiting. I'm thankful for the family that could be here with us and missed those who were not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a very fun Christmas. I am amazed you made all these quilts and aprons for Christmas. That is amazing and we cherish our quilt!
I LOVE my quilt!!! I will cherish it forever! I am amazed you got them all made in a year. I guess you have redeemed yourself :) It was fun being together. It's always nice to come home for Christmas.
Post a Comment