Dad and I took Isaac and Lydia bowling with Santa on base. Isaac was so excited when he saw Santa, Lydia wasn't to sure about sitting on his lap. It was fun watching them bowl and getting excited when they would knock down the pins. They were lucky that they had a ramp and bumpers. Santa would walk around and talk to the kids as they were bowling. Isaac would look for him and was willing to talk to him whenever he could. Lydia would look for him but didn't want him to come to close.
2 comments:
How fun for you to take them. I am sure it was fun to watch their reactions to knocking the pins down. I like your new layout too!
It was fun to see Isaacs excitement for Santa throughout the week. I love the magic and wonder in a child's eye!
Post a Comment