Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving

Since Brandon had to work on Thanksgiving we had our Thanksgiving dinner the Sat. before. It was nice having them here and spending the day with them. They spent Friday night here so we could have pie for breakfast before Dad and Brandon went to the turkey shoot at the Poulsbo Sportsman Club. While the dinner was cooking Isaac and I worked on a foam Nativity that I had got for them. He was so interested in making it. He worked and didn't loose interest until right at the end. He loved listening as Heather and I told him the story of Christ's birth. Then he would tell it to us. Later that day we went to Michaels and got a Santa in a sleigh so Lydia could help make one.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

So glad you could have Thanksgiving early with them. Your table looks so pretty too. I loved when you told me how much Isaac enjoyed making the nativity. You are so good at doing all the "little things' that add up to huge things.

Anonymous said...

Hey, your table looks really pretty! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving with Brandon and his family!