Thursday, January 19, 2012

My newest doll

doll

Karen got me this doll for Christmas and for my birthday. She doesn't have a name but came with a birth certificate that we can fill in a name. I haven't chosen a name yet. Maybe I should have everyone tell me their ideas for a name. Last summer when Karen was here she saw my dolls and has bought herself several. She blames me for getting her hooked on collecting dolls. It was so nice of her to get me this doll. When I told her it was way too much her comment was that I had always been there for her. I'm very thankful for the relationship I have with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your doll and I think it was sweet of Karen to get it for you!

Our Biggs Family said...

How nice of Karen to get it for you. mary loves it! You have been so good to her and I know that means a lot to her. I will have to think of a name to suggest.