
Sometime durning Alanna's high school years I satrted making this quilt for her. I soon lost interest and put it away to finish at a later date. That day just never seem to come, until sometime in Nov. Alanna was teasing me about sewing for my Grandkids and not finishing her quilt. OK, She made me feel guilty and promised I would have it completed by her birthday. Look! I'm a month early!
2 comments:
It's beautiful. I love the colors. Great job Mom. I'm glad you were able to finish it for her. I also really like the new rug you have in the family room. I like the colors of it.
I LOVE it! I can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for making it! I will cherish it forever.
Is that a new rug in the family room? I don't think I knew you got one. I like it.
Post a Comment