

I got my new machine on Tuesday. I hope I'm smart enough to learn all the things it will do. The manual is about 1 inch thick plus there's a CD that I can watch to help me learn. The quilt shop also offers classes that I plan on going to. I'm excited to learn how to do the many things it will do, especially embroidery. It will be fun making things for gifts as I learn more about it.
The black machine is the one I learned to sew on many years ago. Mom gave it to me when I got married, since she had a newer one then. This machine only does straight stitches. I think it's interesting how far technology has come in the last 50 years.
2 comments:
I love that you took a picture of your old sewing machine! That's fun that you got your new machine. I'm excited for you!
Wow! Your new machine looks so high tech. I am so excited for you and excited to see all the awesome thigns you learn to do with the machine. I'm glad that you were able to get it set up in the family room also. I, like Alanna, love the idea of you showing the change in machines in such a short time period. What an awesome post!
Post a Comment