
After many years I finally got brave enough to change the seat on my antique telephone stand. I have been wanting to paint it white but Dad wants the wood grain to show. So for now, I just changed the covering on the seat and cleaned it really good with Old English scratch cover. I think it looks a lot nicer than before.
5 comments:
It's very pretty, Mom. You did an excellent job on it. I can't wait to see it in person. On a side note, when I saw those flowers it made me think of your special Easter bonnet because we had put those flowers in the "bonnet." I love you and miss you!
That looks very nice mom! GOod job! I am glad you finally were able to do it, I know you've been wanting to do it for a long time. I like the fabric you chose. :)
It matches the rest of the house better now, too. Good job! Gary
I'm sorry I didn't get the cross stitch done for it. It looks really nice. The cross stitch is pretty much done though. Someday it will get done and put on the telephone stand.
It looks really nice.
Post a Comment