We showed Mr. Kruger's Christmas, The Nativity and this video for the girls. Along with a musical video called, Where's the Line To See Jesus. We wanted the girls to experience the true meaning of Christmas. It turned out to be a really good activity and the girls could feel the spirit. I'm grateful for Alanna's technical skills so we could project them instead of just using a regular TV. It made it much better for the girls to all see.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That first video has been my all time favorite this season. It just reminds us how simple the story of the birth of Christ is and helps me remember to keep things simple. We can learn so much from little children.
I think your activity turned out great! There was a sweet spirit in the room.
I'm so glad Alanna could share this time with you and the activity day girls. How wonderful. I love these videos as well. How grateful I am for the continual reminders around us of the real reason for the Christmas season.
Thanks for skyping early this morning. the kids loved it and it helped us feel like we had some family with us. I loved it too. Afterwards Thomas came over to me and told me how special it was that you and Alanna called on skype even though it was 3 in the morning. He said to me, "I know they must really love us to do that. That was the best present all morning." So, from all of us...THANK YOU! :)
2 comments:
That first video has been my all time favorite this season. It just reminds us how simple the story of the birth of Christ is and helps me remember to keep things simple. We can learn so much from little children.
I think your activity turned out great! There was a sweet spirit in the room.
I'm so glad Alanna could share this time with you and the activity day girls. How wonderful. I love these videos as well. How grateful I am for the continual reminders around us of the real reason for the Christmas season.
Thanks for skyping early this morning. the kids loved it and it helped us feel like we had some family with us. I loved it too. Afterwards Thomas came over to me and told me how special it was that you and Alanna called on skype even though it was 3 in the morning. He said to me, "I know they must really love us to do that. That was the best present all morning." So, from all of us...THANK YOU! :)
Post a Comment