Sunday, October 31, 2010

Grand baby #8


Our newest addition to the family tree is Gideon Joel Biggs. It has been great to be here helping out with the other kids. Joshie has become pretty attached to me and only wants me to put him down for bedtime. I've taught him to say, "I love you, Grandma." Mary tells me she's my little princess and I have to agree. Sammy is just so full of life. He's been a great helper for me. Spring is just a natural little mother hen, with all the younger kids. Thomas has been a terrific big brother. I can't believe how well Jen is doing after her c-section. We have been able to go out shopping a little and spend time visiting at night. I'm so grateful for my family and the time I get to spend with each of them.

2 comments:

garysharon said...

I'm glad you had the opportunity to visit with them. I'M JEALOUS! DAD

Our Biggs Family said...

It's been so nice having you here. I have appreciated all the help and know I wouldn't be doing so well if it weren't for your help. It is fun to see the kids with you too...especially Joshie as he gets you running! Thank you!