Joshie dressed up as a dog and Sammy loved being a pirate.
Spring was a pony fairy from the fairy books she reads and Thomas was a chimney sweeper from Mary Poppins.
Sweet little Mary was my little Princess.
I have been able to spend time with the kids for Halloween while Jen was in the hospital. I took Sammy, Mary and Joshie to story time on Tues. They were able to wear their costumes as they went trick or treating to the different departments. It's only about a 10 minute drive to the library. However on it took me almost an hr. to find my way back home. I finally stopped and asked for directions and was only a couple blocks away. Wed. I took Thomas to school early for choir while Spring stayed and watched the kids for about 10 min. it takes. After the time I had the day before I was kind of worried that I would have a hard time finding my way back. So I told Spring if I was later not to worry and I would take her to school instead of her riding the bus. I had lots better luck that day and found my way back just fine. Later that morning it was Sammy's story time so we headed to the library again for another round of trick or treat for them. I found my way right back with no problem. Sammy said he liked it better the day before because it was like an adventure. It was quite the adventure that day. On Wed. night they had trunk or treat at the church. For story time on Tues. Joshie would not put on his costume so I let him go without it. At the trunk or treat, Joel told him he couldn't get any candy if he didn't wear his costume. On Wed. morning I didn't have any trouble at all getting him to wear his costume.
3 comments:
I am SO glad that you are able to be there to help Jen as well as spoil the kids with some extra attention! What a blessing! I am sure you are enjoying your time with little GIdeon too!
It doesn't look like the kids are too happy in their costumes but I bet there were smiles when they got their candy. Dad
I love hearing about your adventure! I think you have done amazingly well in finding your way around. Thanks for helping with their costumes and all the trick or treating while I was in the hospital.
Post a Comment