Just a sneak preview of the dresses I made for Spring and Mary. I think they turned out really cute. The fabric that Heather and Sara helped pick out for me were perfect. Spring I still have to make your doll's dress and the ties for the boys.
I LOVE the dresses. They are so cute. I can't wait to show SPring tomorrow. I am sure she will insist again about the pink ties! Thanks so much for doing these for her. YOu are amazing to be able to sew like that.
4 comments:
I LOVE the dresses. They are so cute. I can't wait to show SPring tomorrow. I am sure she will insist again about the pink ties! Thanks so much for doing these for her. YOu are amazing to be able to sew like that.
What about one for baby?
Spring says,
Grandma I LOVE it. I can't wait to wear it to school.
Those are so cute! What a great talent! The girls are going to look adorable!
Post a Comment