Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Forks and Hoh Rain Forest
A couple weeks ago Dad had a meeting for Northwest Driving School in Forks, so I went with him. I walked around Forks a bit and took a couple pictures for the Twilight Fans of the family. After his meeting we went to the Hoh Rain Forest. The first time we went there it was raining and we were unprepared. We took one of the trails and were soaked by the time we finished. (remember kids) This time we were prepared with rain jackets, but low and behold it didn't rain. It is one of my favorite spots of nature we have seen in WA. It is so peaceful and magical. I hope you enjoy the pictures. The last one show the yearly rainfall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is beautiful there. I love all the pictures and how great is it that you didn't have to deal with rain. Did I ever go there? I don't remember.
Those are some really neat pictures! I love the,. You should print some and frame them! They are awesome. Glad you had a good time
Post a Comment