Monday, June 23, 2008

Retirement

Have you ever wondered what retired men do?


Need I say more???

2 comments:

Powell Family said...

Their honey do lists!

Our Biggs Family said...

OK, that has got to be one of my all time favorite posts on your blog!!! That is great. I am glad he is able to help out and do some of those things for you, mom. It reminds me of Elder Ballard's conference talk, "Daughters of God" adressed to young mothers. He talks of when he was in bishoprics for about 10 years in which time they had 6 of their 7 children. There came a time when he was released and his wife had to be on the stand one day and he found himself with all 6 kids by himself. He said, "I did a lot of lifting, twisting, and bending." It was cute and it made me think of this. It helps when we can be in each other's shoes sometimes to better appreciate all the little things that we each do every day that make life more bearable! You are great, Dad!

Mom you look really good too!