Saturday, June 21, 2008

aboard the ship

Each night the stewards would turn down our beds. They also would leave chocolate on the beds and fold the towels into different animal shapes. We took a class on towel folding so we are now experts in the field of folding towels (into different animals). Joel, I even learned how to fold one into the shape of a gorilla...just for you.
On Thursday night, at 11:00, Karen and I took part in the Chocolate Buffet while dad and Scott went to a comedy show. The chocolate buffet had all the chocolate you could imagine. My favorite was a banana dipped in really creamy milk chocolate (you hungry yet?). There were lots of ice sculptures decorating the room and displays made out of chocolate. Every woman's dream! The only thing missing was a diet coke to go along with the chocolate. :)











1 comment:

Our Biggs Family said...

I look forward to you teaching us how to fold towels too! The chocolate buffet sounds great. I love bananas in chocolate!