More pictures and text will come later as I learn how to do videos. This is just a small sample of the fun we had.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Alaska Cruise
On May 31st we meet Karen and Scott at SeaTac airport and headed to Seattle to board the Norweigan Cruise Ship for our trip to Alaska. We stopped at Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Prince Rupert, B.C. We enjoyed being served and pampered. We enjoyed all the excursions we took while on land as well as the time we spent on the ship. It was a great way to spend time visiting with Karen and Scott and not having to worry about cooking meals and cleaning up. There was always plenty to do and to see. We recommend a cruise for the perfect vacation.
This is one of the resturants called the Versailles, that was on the ship.


More pictures and text will come later as I learn how to do videos. This is just a small sample of the fun we had.
This is the elevator from the foyer of the ship.
More pictures and text will come later as I learn how to do videos. This is just a small sample of the fun we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It sounds like you guys enjoyed yourselvs. I would love to take Heather and our family on a cruse sometime. Maybe we'll have to start saving up for one.
I will teach you how to become a professional blogger when I come out there this weekend! :) It was fun to see these pics though. I also like your new background and colors.
I was so excited to see the pictures. I can't wait to see more when Alanna is there to help out! Thanks so much for being willing to do a blog and keep us updated on things. I am so glad you and dad were able to go on a cruise together.
I am so glad you had a good time. I can't wait to see more from your trip.
Cool background and new look to your blog! I have no idea how you did it! I like it and I like the quote on the sidebar.
Post a Comment