
There was more to powerboats and hydrofoils than I thought after we went with the GOCC (after we had breakfast in Port Orchard Shari's) to the museum in Kent. We saw one boat that crashed a while ago and killed the driver; that was eerie to see the dead driver's name still on the hull. There's a feature the museum staff has where you can perform 200 service hours for a three-lap ride at about 115 MPH around one of the lakes in WA. Anyone interested?

What a sight it was to see these 8 cars in line going down I-5 on the way to the musuem!
3 comments:
If I was in WA long enough to do 200 volunteer hours I would be up for it! :)
I bet that was a fun place to see. Are you going to do the service project? I'll go for the ride if you do and are too scared to follow through with it. Think it over.
Sounds like you had a great time.
Post a Comment