Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thanks for the flowers


Jen and Alanna, thanks so much for the beautiful flowers. Everytime I look at them they help me realize that things are better than they seem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that they made your day! We are both having a hard time with work right now. I told my roommate that I used to love my job but now I hate it. She said "do you hate your job or are you not happy with the situations at school?" It's true. I don't hate teaching and I don't hate the 6th grade. I hate the politics behind the public school system and I'm frustrated with some people I work with...but I don't hate my job.

Our Biggs Family said...

They are pretty. I hope work gets better for you. I know how hard it is to go each day when you dread it. I am so glad you are able to post to your page again!