The last couple of weeks at work have been very stressful. I feel like I am starting all over again. Even though I'm not the newest agent, I'm the only one who has to learn the new data base. So I feel like I'm starting all over again. I'm thankful for Mary and Angie, the other 2 agents, who are really nice and very helpful. I have actually thought of quiting, but have decided I'll stick it out for a couple more years to get the house paid off faster. I know in time this merge will be a good thing but right now, I'm not so sure. I moved from an office where I knew pretty much everything to an office where I have to learn their procedures, new data base and other companies, plus do my job and the job that Heather was doing. There's not enough hours in the day to get it all done. I'm always behind, so I feel like I don't give our clients the service I have given them in the past.
Even though it's been stressful, I am thankful for a job, for the people I work with and that Mike is still my boss. Things will get better and I'm sure I'll get faster with the new data base. Until then I need to learn patience.
3 comments:
Good luck. I am sure it is so difficult to feel that way each day at work. We hope it will soon get better for you.
I am sure it won't take you long to learn it all. Change can be really hard...but helpful at the same time. It keeps us from getting stuck in a rut...can you believe I am saying this? I know it in my mind but sometimes hard to believe it in my heart.
Still no one to take over my job? I bet you're catchting on pretty quick! Keep up the hard work and sometime soon it'll get easy.
Post a Comment