Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saturday at the Temple

Dad and I were able to go to the temple as volunteers yesterday. We needed to be there at 10:00 to get instructions and start our assignments. Dad got trained on the recommend desk. I am down in the baptistry. Our shift was from 10:00-4:00. We had 2 youth groups come to do baptism during my shift. It was fun to be there to help them and to feel the spirit that is in the temple. We will be doing this every 4th Sat. I'm so thankful for the temple and the work that goes on within its walls. This is truly God's house and I loved being there so long yesterday. We had some special experiences yesterday and I'm sure there will be many more.

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

It is so great you are able to spend that time each month in the temple. I love being in the temple and love the way I feel afterwards. Thanks for your example to us.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I love going to the temple but with Shakespeare the past month I havn't gone. I need to find my way there in the next week or so.