Sunday, April 6, 2008

Morning Walks

Each morning about 7:00 Dad and I get up to walk. We walk down to the stop sigh at Francis and 82nd. Then we head up the hill. All I can say is thank heaven for Lori Ct. and Yvonne Ct. I get a chance to catch my breath. Even though I hate walking the hill, I really do feel a lot better afterwards. We then finish our walk by walking the streets up here. We walk for a total of about 40 minutes. I have found out that it's much easier to get up and go when it's a nice day and the sunrise is beautiful. We have walked in the rain, so I guess I can say I'm no longer a fair weather walker. Enjoy the pictures of the sunrise.


6 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Those are really pretty pictures. Thanks for sharing tehm. THey remind me of eearly mornings there. I am glad you guys are walking like that together.

garysharon said...

Maybe we will be able to hike in the Olympics this summer with all the exercise we are getting. What so you think about that, Honey?

Powell Family said...

What about poor Willow? She goes too!

Matt and kim Cloward said...

That is so cool that you and dad walk together. I wish I could get Matt to walk with me. Maybe some day.

Powell Family said...

Thanks for taking Willow with you on your walks. I know she enjoys them.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you guys are in the habit of walking. I am going to do a 5K on Saturday and I haven't trianed for it...oh well, I might be the last one to cross the finish line but it's okay. The pictures were fun to see too!