Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Croquett, hopefully it's spelled right

On Sat. Brandon and Heather convinced dad and I to play croquett with them. Brandon was good at hitting us and sending our balls across the street to the neighbors driveway. But in the end I ended up winning.

3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

It looks like you had a great time. I played for the first time a few weeks ago when we went to FF. The kids absolutely love to play it. It is a fun game to play as a family because the little ones can be successful and it is fun for all ages...as long as the older ones aren't mean to the little kids and send their balls flying...they just don't understand that so much! Do you think you would play again?

Anonymous said...

It looks like you were having fun and enjoying the nice spring weather! Spring time makes me happy!

Matt and kim Cloward said...

It sure sounds like you guys had fun platinf croquete.