Sunday, March 9, 2008

Temple trip

Last night we went to the temple and did sealings. Brandon brought his camera and we took time to get a few pictures before. We had dinner there and then got ready to go do sealings. There were 4 other couples from our ward and another sister. We enjoyed our time in the temple and the opportunity we had to sit and reflect about spiritual things while waiting for our turn.

3 comments:

Powell Family said...

Heather and I had fun going to the temple with you and Dad. Espically when you were our children. I hope you like the pictures I took for you.

Our Biggs Family said...

That is great you were able to go to the temple. I like the pic of dad massaging your feet! It looks like it was a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting these on there. I am glad that you guys were able to spend some time at the temple. I have been going every month for the past 5 months and it makes a difference in my life. Often i get there more than once a month. I am feeling like I could benefit from another trip there right now.