Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Painting the kitchen

Dad is getting so good at painting. He's painted the kitchen and the laundry room. Retirement does have it's benefits. We may get the inside of the house painted yet. I appriciate all the hard work he has done to make the house look better and all the time he's spent working on his "honey do list," from me.
painting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job dad! It's fun to see all the fixing up that you guys are doing with the house.

Our Biggs Family said...

It is exciting to see all the things you are able to do to get the house looking the way you want it to. I keep thinking about painting some rooms here but then I think more of it and think about the kids being here and I think, "no, not now!" Maybe Dad could come and paint for me, especially if we could get penny paint here too!